Thursday, January 29, 2009

June 2008


Eight Miles Plains Chinese Methodist Church has been my 'home' during my stay in Brisbane. I was invited by Glenise Goh to teach the Chinese congregation choir not long after my arrival. Later I helped out in the English choir as well. They are all God-loving and fun group of brothers and sisters who just love God with all their hearts. I must salute to the working choir members who rush to choir rehearsals (sometimes without their dinner) just because of their commitment to the choir. I stopping teaching the choirs in June 2008 and still miss them every now and then.


"No one after lighting a lamp covers it with a jar or puts it undera bed, but puts it on a stand, so that those who enter may see the light. For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Take care then how you hear, for to the one who has, more will be give, and from the one who has not, even what he thinks that he has will be take away." (Luke 8: 16-18)

No comments: